Advertise with us
Want to advertise to the discerning consumers who use our website?
An increasing number of quoted companies, financial product providers, operators, support service providers and manufacturers of premium consumer products are advertising on the WebTV/Proshare Network.
Find out what they have discovered that sets the WebTV/Proshare Network apart and how it could work for you.
- Reach influential decision makers, opinion leaders and affluent customers;
- Promote your message adjacent to WebTV/Proshare Network content; and
- Create new sources of revenue by strategically targeting a niche market.
What determines your cost? You can spend at a level dependent on your budget and the length of your campaign.
We have a unique “space rent” service that allows you to get a considerable discount on long term advert placements that provides you with at least 10 adverts per space bought.
Track Your Results
Easily monitor your return on investment with our dedicated campaign tracking.
- Receive monthly post-intervention reports;
- Use of our partner reputation management service – “Newsstands”; and
- Easily optimize your campaign through our trade and brand ad slots.
Proshare Nigeria is privately owned and not listed on any exchange. Here are some facts to aid your decision about advertising on the Proshare Network:
1. Direct access to affluent investors and consumers
- Proshare Network has the most up-market user profile of any Nigerian website that accepts advertising – due to its niche focus on investments, wealth management and the financial economy.
- 60% of our users have an AB social grade.
- Our typical site user is an AB male living and working in Lagos, Port Harcourt, and Abuja in Nigeria; the United Kingdom, South Africa and the United States; married, averagely aged 40 with a high level of income and a significant investment portfolio.
2. Our Website Numbers
- Ranked No 1 in Nigeria for investment information provision (Alexa.com)
- 35, 510 unique users a month
- 620, 120 page views a month
- Generating 59,2324 page impressions a month
- 60% up-market ABusers
- 167,000 pass-on NewsletterReaders – including active traders and analysts
- Average user age is 40
3. Advertising Team: Business & Markets -
For business and advertising enquiries please contact Grace on +234 818 165 5022 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For general enquiries please contact FDO on +234 1 762 4131 or email@example.com
4. Advertising Codes and Guidelines
The Board of Directors of Proshare Nigeria Limited recognise that when used professionally and fairly, online advertising provides the consumer/client with the needed and useful information; and on this platform, the Board believes that online advertising and support services should follow certain pattern regulated by certain guidelines:
- The intent and connotation of the adverts placed would be to inform and never to discredit or unfairly attack competitors, competing products and services.
- The advert would compare related or similar properties of the product or service dimension to dimension and feature to feature.
- The identification promos for the advert would be for honest comparison purposes and not simply to upgrade by association.
- In all cases, the advert would be supportive of its claims in its communication effect and purpose.
- The advert by its very nature will not distort facts and by implication not convey to the consumer information that misrepresents the truth.
- The advertisement would never use partial or insignificant results to cause improper conclusion for consumers.
- The advertisement would be fairly and properly communicated but never in a manner or tone of voice that reduces the objectives or philosophy of the organization.
- Comparatives delivered through the use of testimonials would not imply that the testimonials are more than one individual’s thoughts unless, that individual represents a sample of the majority view point.
- Comparisons, if made would be significant in terms of value or usefulness of the product or service to the consumer.
- The advertising service is separate and distinct from the Independent Analyst Service rendered by Proshare ensuring that advertising services shall not conflict with the analyst’s opinion.
- Advertiser will promptly respond to any complaints by consumers/clients on a particular advert or campaign
- Refunds will not be made for suspended or truncated campaigns. Proshare however may consider in rare cases saving the paid charges for such a campaign for a future campaign.